Preparation method and application of "edible fruit and vegetable fresh-keeping film"
with the increase of fruit and vegetable varieties and the expansion of output, higher requirements are put forward for the fresh-keeping technology of fruits and vegetables. In addition, with the improvement of people's living standards, consumers have higher and higher requirements for the freshness of fruits and vegetables. Therefore, the preservation of fruits and vegetables, especially those that are difficult to preserve, has become an urgent problem to be solved
the causes of fruit and vegetable spoilage after picking are mostly due to ethylene gas and water evaporation loss produced by the respiration of fruits and vegetables and microbial reproduction. The most important factor is the ethylene gas produced by respiration, which will cause fruits and vegetables to yellowing, softening, corruption and deterioration. It can be seen that reducing the respiration of fruits and vegetables and reducing and removing ethylene gas are the main means of fruit and vegetable preservation. Applying this product on fruits and vegetables can inhibit the respiration of fruits and vegetables, prevent the loss of water and aroma volatiles, and thus prolong the storage life of fruits and vegetables
1. characteristics and uses
applying this agent to fruits and vegetables can significantly reduce the respiration and water evaporation of fruits and vegetables. Keep fruits and vegetables free from corruption and shrinkage for a long time. The raw materials used in this agent are edible without any toxicity
this agent is used for the preservation of fruits and vegetables, and also for the preservation of meat food
2. Raw materials
(1) carboxymethyl cellulose see II (VII) xylitol toothpaste. This agent is used as an adhesive, and the developers who stick NCC have completed a series of experiments as raw materials for keeping fresh. Choose food grade
(2) Chuan P phospholipids, also known as phosphatidylcholine. Waxes or viscous liquids. Fresh products are nearly white, but they quickly turn yellow to brown when exposed to air. They are insoluble in water but will expand. They are soluble in ether, chloroform, petroleum ether, mineral oil and fatty acids, slightly soluble in benzene, insoluble in propione, and almost insoluble in cold animal and vegetable oils. This agent is used as a preservative. It is food grade.
production plants: Nanning second chemical plant, Chengdu huaxisheng Chemical products factory, Guangxi Institute of chemical industry
(3) polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, also known as Tween-80, emulsifier T-80. Light yellow to amber oily viscous liquid. It smells of fat. non-toxic. It is soluble in water, ethanol and vegetable oil, and no one has ever doubted the safety of these devices. Ethyl acetate, methanol and toluene are insoluble in mineral oil. It is gelatinous at low temperature and recovers after heating. This agent is used as emulsifier. Choose food grade
manufacturers: Shanghai Dazhong pharmaceutical factory, some models in Jiangsu have more outstanding detection limits. Haimen pharmaceutical factory, Zhejiang Quzhou reagent factory, Liaoning Lushun chemical factory, Hubei Shashi petrochemical factory
(4) sodium benzoate, see II (VII) xylitol toothpaste. This agent is used as a preservative. Choose food grade. "
(5) citric acid see No. 1 middle school (I) Cordyceps sinensis lotion. This agent is used as reducing agent. Choose food grade
(6) water deionized water
carboxymethyl cellulose 0.2kg
polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate 0.2kg
sodium benzoate 0.015kg
citric acid trace
deionized water 9.48l
dissolve carboxymethyl cellulose in some hot water according to the formula requirements. The temperature should not be too high. Heat it a little and stir it to dissolve it. In addition, how to choose and operate the plastic tensile machine and the precautions during operation. What materials are dissolved in the remaining water and stirred to dissolve. Then mix the two solutions to get the finished product
when using, immerse the fruits and vegetables to be preserved in preservative, and then take them out. At this time, a protective film will be formed on the surface of the fruits and vegetables to keep them fresh. The film is edible. You can also use a brush or sponge to dip this agent on the surface of fruits and vegetables
reprinted from: Chinese brewing
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI